Job Search Tools and Tips
Below are a few Tools & Tips that may come in handy when you’re in the market for your first job or a new job:
- Begin Determining Your Marketable Skills
- This list of quick career personality quizzes will help you find out what type of career will allow your personality to shine!
- Watch this video below on How to Choose the Right Career
- Once you’ve identified the right career for you and your marketable skills, start working on your ‘elevator pitch ’ and practice delivering it!
- Watch the video below to learn how to utilize social media in your job search. If you’re not LinkedIn, get LinkedIn now!
- A career fair is another place where you can land a job, so be on the lookout and watch the video below to hear some career fair tips from employers that will help you maximize your participation!
- One Stop Career Centers are a free resource to help people find jobs that are right for them. Career Centers offer job search assistance, online job listings, career counseling, networking groups, and workshops on resume writing, interviewing and computers. Find the Career Center closest to you.
- More tips sheets from Transitions RTC?