Other Helpful College Resources
These contacts will help!
- The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission Administrative Offices 600 Washington Street Boston, MA 02111 1-800-245-6543 (Voice/TDD) (617) 204-3600 fax (617) 727-1354 www.mass.gov/mrc
- College Mental Health Program Mclean Hospital www.mcleancollegementalhealth.org Email: email@example.com College Coordinator: Catherine Bell, PhD Phone: 617-855-4414
- Think College College options for people with intellectual disabilities http://www.thinkcollege.net/about-us
- Institute for Community Inclusion/UCEDD UMass Boston 100 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, Massachusetts 02125 Voice 🙁 617) 287-4300 Fax: (617) 287-4352 TTY: (617) 287-4350 http://www.communityinclusion.org/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LERN The Lived Experience Research Network (LERN) aims to advance inclusion and social justice issues impacting service users/survivors. LERN also hopes to narrow the gap between advocacy and research. https://www.facebook.com/LERNetwork/
- Active Minds Active Minds is the nation’s only nonprofit organization dedicated to utilizing the student voice to raise mental health awareness among college students. The organization develops and supports student-run chapters on colleges and university campuses that promote a dialogue around issues of mental health and educate the entire student body about available resources in and around the campus community. http://www.activeminds.org/